PROGETTARE LA STRATEGIA ATTRAVERSO IL CONTROLLO DELL’ASSETTO COMPETITIVO
strategic choices, results and the endowment of resources. Secondly, competitive status varies during time through the strategic project, which finally orients the optimal configurations selected by management. The paper examines the key features that constitute competitive status and analyses strategic project process.
- AMBROSINI V., BROWMAN C., COLLIER N. (2009), Dynamic Capabilities: An exploration of how firms renew their resource base, in British Journal of Management, Vol. 20, S9-S24.
- AMIT R. and SCHOEMAKER P.J.H. (1993), Strategic assets and organizational rent, in Strategic Management Journal, 14:33-46.
- ANDREWS K.R. (1964), A Concept of Corporate Strategy, in Paper presented at Institute of Management Science Meeting, Pittsburgh, 14.04.1964.
- ANSOFF H.I. (1965), Corporate Strategy, New York, Mc Graw Hill.
- BAAIJ M., GREEVEN M., VAN DALEN J. (2004), Persistent Superior Economic Performance, Sustainable Competitive Advantage, and Schumpeterian Innovation: Leading Established Computer Firms, 1954 - 2000, in European Management Journal, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 517-531.
- BARNEY J.B. (1986), Types of Competition and Theory of Strategy: Towards an Integrative Framework, in Academy of Management Review, Vol. 11:791-800.
- BARNEY J.B. (1991), Firm Resources and Sustained Competitive Advantage, in Journal of Management, 17: 99-120.
- BARNEY J.B. and GRIFFIN R.W. (1992), The management of organizations: Strategy, Structure, Behavior, Houghton Mifflin Co., Boston
- BAUMOL W.J. (2002), The Free Market Innovation Machine: analyzing the growth miracle of capitalism, New Jersey, Princeton University Press.
- BECERRA M. (2008), A Resource-Based Analysis of the Conditions for the Emergence of Profits, in Journal of Management, 34: 1110-1126.
- BERETTA ZANONI A. (1997), Strategia e politica aziendale negli studi italiani e internazionali, Milano, Giuffrè Editore.
- BERETTA ZANONI A. (2008), Strategia aziendale. Teoria e processi decisionali, Padova, Cedam.
- BESANKO D., DRANOVE D., SHANLEY (2002), S. Economics of Strategy, Hoboken, NJ, John Wiley & Sons.
- BOWER J.L. and CHRISTENSEN C.M. (1995), Disruptive technologies: Catching the wave, in Harvard Business Review, January-February, reprint 95103, pp. 43-53.
- BUZZEL R.D., GALE B.T. (1987), The PIMS Principles, New York, The Free Press.
- CHANDLER A.D. (1962), Strategy and Structure: Chapters in the History of American Enterprise, Cambridge, MA, Mit Press.
- CHRISTENSEN C.M. (1997), The Innovator’s Dilemma, Cambridge, MA, Harvard Business School Press.
- D’AVENI R.A., DAGNINO G.B., SMITH K.G. (2010), The Age of Temporary Advantage, in Strategic Management Journal, 31 (13), pp. 1371-1385.
- HAMEL G. and PRAHALAD C.K. (1993), Strategy as stretch and leverage, in Harvard Business Review, 71 (2), pp.75-84.
- HAMEL G., (2000), Leading the Revolution, Cambridge MA, Harvard Business School Press.
- HITT M.A., IRELAND R.D., HOSKISSON R.E. (2005), Strategic Management: Competitiveness and globalization, 6th edition, Versailles, KY South-Western.
- KAPLAN R.S., and NORTON D.P., (2004), Strategy-Maps. Converting Intangible Assets into Tangible Outcomes, Harvard Business School Press, Boston
- MCGAHAN A.M., PORTER M.E. (1997), How Much Does Strategy Matter, Really, in Strategic Mangement Journal, 18 (1) : 15-30.
- MAZZOLA P. (2003), Il Piano industriale. Progettare e comunicare le strategie di impresa, Milano, Egea.
- NEWBERT S.L. (2008), Value, rareness, competitive advantage, and performance: a conceptual- level empirical investigation of the Resource-Based View of the firm, in Strategic Management Journal, 29 (7): 745-768.
- O’SHAUGHNESSY J. (1995), Competitive Marketing. A strategic approach, Routledge, New York.
- PORTER M. (1985), Competitive Advantage, ed. italiana 1987 Edizioni di Comunità, Einaudi, Milano.
- SANCHEZ R. (2001), Managing knowledge into compentences: The five learning cycles of competent organization, 3-37, in SANCHEZ, R., (ed.). Knowledge Management and Organizational Competences, Oxford, Oxford University Press.
- TERZANI S. (1998), Lineamenti di pianificazione e controllo, Padova, Cedam.
- ZOTT C. (2003), Dynamic capabilities and the emergence of intraindustry differential firm performance: insights from simulation study, in Strategic Management Journal, 24:97-125.
Inserisci i tuoi dati affinché un funzionario di Giuffrè possa contattarti per perfezionare i termini dell’acquisto